LACE CROCHET DENIM | OOTD

17:33 B 18 Comments

I really think white and lace are the dreamiest elements ever existed in fashion.  And currently, 20% of my wardrobe consist of white, which I think is a good amount because white goes with every other shades so you can't really go wrong.  The only thing that could go wrong is when you go out for a meal, and you drop a bit of food (curry or spaghetti bolognese are the worst!) onto your white clothes.  Oh yes, that situation is guaranteed to crush your heart into pieces. 
cropped crochet: Primark | watch: Michael Kors |  lace cardigan: Rebellion
I've always been a great fan of denim.  I grew up wearing denim jeans, denim skirt and denim dungarees.  It feels satisfying when I invest money into a new pair of jeans because I know they'll last forever.  I'm talking about denim jeans, as I feel that white or black jeans doesn't really give me the  excitement as denim does.  As soon as I turned 18, I really got into ripped jeans.  I remember that back in school days a lot of girls thought ripped jeans looked too 'manly', some even said they were 'ugly' so most girls worn only black leggings.  Because (apparently) you would look a lot cooler wearing the same things as all of the popular girls.  I didn't give a damn what they thought, I've never been a fan of the 'short t-shirt and see-through leggings' trend anyway.  It's funny actually, as ripped jeans are everywhere now.  And all of a sudden, many young people agreed that they are rather 'sexy'.
I bought these denim-washed ripped shorts from a local boutique in Bangkok, and the cropped crochet top was actually from Primark's previous summer collection!  I simply added a white lacy cardigan and a green reflector sunglasses to make this outfit look a bit fancier.  You'd be surprised what statement pieces could do to your outfit.  Just remember, don't over do it!  

You Might Also Like

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting again Milex! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. lovely! love your lace cardigan<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda sad that I can't wear these clothes anymore as it's starting to get sooooo cold now! :( Thanks for your lovely comment ka <3

      Delete
  3. love this outfit babe! the feminine touch of the crochet top (and the whites!) paired with a tougher pair of denim shorts give it the perfect balance! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwhh thank youuuu! <3 I love it too, I wish I could wear things like this more often! :( Hope you're having a lovely weekend, speak soon! xxx

      Delete
  4. hehe someone had a great time back in vacay xD Lovely jeans, gimme your legs, let's switch the legs I mean lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSS I want to go on holiday againnnn!! All the eating, drinking, swimming and baking in the sun haha! xxx

      Delete
  5. I love this outfit! Looks so fresh! :-)

    http://plan-cee.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a bomb! lovely and sexy summer look <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you so much for the compliment! <3

      Delete
  7. Very nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit fir summer time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) xx

      Delete

I read every single comments on my blog posts. Thank you so much for all of your support. I am happy to reply to any appropriate questions. ♡