LITTLE RED COAT

14:19 B 4 Comments

I purchased this coat from HOBBS winter's collection last year because I really liked the design and colour. I felt rather daring that day choosing a red coat over black. But to be honest with you, I've only worn this coat three times. It's a great piece to have in the wardrobe, something to brighten up those dull/rainy days, but on freezing cold days I'd have to layer up a lot to stay warm. So, it's not really one of my favourite purchases (sadly).
These photos were taken earlier this year in February. I know I haven't been as good at keeping my blog updated, but hey, I have my personal life and other responsibilities to take care of away from my blog too. Anyway, I put this outfit together really quickly, as I wanted to experiment a bit with this coat. I simply worn a denim dress, a pair of pastel pink socks, white trainers and grabbed a backpack to finish off my casual/lazy look. As soon as I put on this red coat, the outfit looked a bit more interesting. I just wanted to prove to myself that this coat can be worn casually as well, and I don't actually need to wait for a special occasion to wear it. 
Denim dress: Zara | Coat: HOBBS | Backpack: Primark
Photography: Nyla Sammons

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see you pop up on my blogger dashboard, B! I hope you are well! <3 I love these photos, you look very stylish in red and blue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, your photos are amazing!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    & Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wearing 3 times is better none! And I think you suit this color so well!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page!!! xx

    https://theestylenomads.blogspot.co.uk/
    IG: @stylenomads

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comments on my blog posts. Thank you so much for all of your support. I am happy to reply to any appropriate questions. ♡